“All our single varietal reds follow the same winemaking philosophy seeking to transport you to the most Atlantic Galicia. A rich and diverse land like its almost forgotten and abandoned red varieties in this secluded white terroir. Wines with very good acidity that have completely different personalities thanks to its different varietal expressions.
Brancellao is one of our most scarce reds with a very limited production. Elegant, fresh, with very present fruit and delicate notes of oak that make it subtle and sumptuous. Its delicate colour would lead you to travel to our neighbour France and its acidity invites you to dream of a good ageing. Ideal for any type of white or red meat as well as meaty fish.
Denomination of Origin: Rías Baixas.
Wine´s category: Red wine aged in oak barrel.
Grape variety: 100% Brancellao.
Limited production: 470 bottles.
Emparrado (traditional pergola) with 800 vines/ha.
Soils of granitic entisoles of sandy-clay character.
Dominant orientation South-West.
Yield 4000 kg/ha.
Hand harvested in 15kg perforated crates.
Selection table at winery entrance.
Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in 225L open barrels.
Total maceration of 15 days with 2 pigeage each day
Manual vertical press.
Spontaneous malolactic fermentation.
Aged for 12 months in French oak barrels.
Clarification with egg white and sea water.
A fine and delicate wine, with complex nose of pink fruit and mineral. Round and very expressive palate with very fresh acidity and great mid palate.
Other related products
- Genio y FiguraAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:25:28+01:00
- XiónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:59:48+01:00
- AttisAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:05:16+01:00
- Attis EmbaixadorAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:06:33+01:00
- NanaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:09:53+01:00
- Sitta MaceraciónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:34:47+01:00
- Sitta DoliolaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:39:13+01:00
- Sitta AncestrosAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:26:04+01:00
- Attis MarAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:11:43+01:00
- Attis AtalanteAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:30:19+01:00