“All our single varietal reds follow the same winemaking philosophy seeking to transport you to the most Atlantic Galicia. A rich and diverse land like its almost forgotten and abandoned red varieties in this secluded white terroir. Wines with very good acidity that have completely different personalities thanks to its different varietal expressions.
Attis Espadeiro is the result of our effort to recover an indigenous grape almost extinct. A wine with a lot of personality, true to its grape character rustic and austere brings freshness to the pairings with blue fish, cured cheeses, red meats and offal.
Denomination of Origin: Rías Baixas.
Wine’s category: Red wine aged in barrel.
Grape variety: 100% Espadeiro.
Very limited production: 900 bottles.
Vine arbour (pergolas) with 800 vines/ha.
Soils of granitic Entisoles of sandy – clayey character.
Dominant orientation in the south-western part.
Altitud of 100m.
Yield: 4.000 Kg/ha.
Hand harvest picking in boxes perforated of 15 Kg.
Selection of grapes.
Alcoholic spontaneous fermentation in open barrel of 500 L.
Total maceration of 15 days with 2 “pigeages”/day.
Vertical hydraulic press.
Spontaneous malolatic fermentation.
Ageing 12 months in French oak barrel.
Fining with eggs and sea watter.
A wine with a big personality. A nose gives a complex of very ripe fruits, licorice and to white flowers intense (lilies). A powerful mouth with an elegant tannic structure extended by a beautiful acidity. To appreciate all its qualities, it is recommended to decant it.
Other related products
- Genio y FiguraAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:25:28+01:00
- XiónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:59:48+01:00
- AttisAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:05:16+01:00
- Attis EmbaixadorAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:06:33+01:00
- NanaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:09:53+01:00
- Sitta MaceraciónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:34:47+01:00
- Sitta DoliolaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:39:13+01:00
- Sitta AncestrosAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:26:04+01:00
- Attis MarAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:11:43+01:00
- Attis AtalanteAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:30:19+01:00