“Ancestros: Their wisdom is our legacy.
Ancestros is a tribute to our ancestors and, in particular, to our grandfather. Person with a lot of tenacity, paused and patient who taught us that everything comes in due time and that in life you have to know how to wait. Tenacity to cultivate the best vineyard. Patience to await the arrival of what we desire for five years. “Simmered” wine that requires you to devote the necessary time to your total enjoyment after such a prolonged ageing. A wine full of complexity and nuances with added delicacy and elegance. It accompanies white meats, game birds and seafood stews.
Wine´s category: Dry White wine fermented and aged in oak barrel.
Limited production: 710 bottles.
The grapes come from the oldest vineyard of the family.
Soils of granitic Entisoles of Sandy-clay character.
Dominant orientation in the western part, looking to the Atlantic Ocean.
Hand harvest picking in boxes of 15 kg perforated.
Selection of grapes.
Cold skin contact maceration.
Selection of the first juice.
Debourbage with cold temperature.
Alcoholic spontaneus fermentation in French oak barrel
Ageing on lees in the barrel for 60 months with “batonnage”.
Fining with isinglass.
Visual: Intense straw yellow colour, with a golden rim.
A wine with great personality, fat and fleshy, a well-balanced wine and a very fresh acidity with a lingering finish.
It shows us the long potential to ageing that we can obtain with the Albariño variety. An unique wine.
Other related products
- Genio y FiguraAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:25:28+01:00
- XiónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T10:59:48+01:00
- AttisAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:05:16+01:00
- Attis EmbaixadorAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:06:33+01:00
- NanaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:09:53+01:00
- Sitta MaceraciónAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:34:47+01:00
- Sitta DoliolaAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:39:13+01:00
- Sitta AncestrosAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:26:04+01:00
- Attis MarAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:11:43+01:00
- Attis AtalanteAdministrador ATTIS2023-03-02T11:30:19+01:00